Below are links to WSCUC handbooks and policy documents for the IBS Board of Trustees’ reference. These may be downloaded from the WSCUC website as needed. We will update this list as we continue the accreditation process and encourage Board members to familiarize themselves with WSCUC policies, all of which WSCUC policy documents.
- How to Become Accredited (see Appendix A for Eligibility Criteria)
- Handbook of Accreditation Quick Reference Guide
- WSCUC Independent Governing Board Policy
- WSCUC Related Entities Policy
- WSCUC Diversity Policy
- WSCUC Conflict of Interest Policy
- WSCUC Complaints and Third Party Comment Policy