Students enrolled in the GTU common-MA program or Buddhist Chaplaincy Certificate Program may apply for federal loan and work study programs through the GTU. Applications are due February 1st; please contact the GTU Financial Aid Office for more information.

Students in all degree programs and the Kyoshi Certificate Program may apply for IBS scholarships. Applications for IBS Scholarships may be made at the beginning of each semester, and are due to the IBS Registrar’s Office by the end of the late registration period. Funds are available based on demonstrated ability and need.

The membership of the Buddhist Churches of America has generously raised funds in support of ministerial education; a separate application is required for this scholarship.

Download Fall 2016 IBS Scholarship Application