Current students can find valuable information on courses, registration, and institutional policies below.
Remember, contact your advisor if you have questions about what courses to take. If you are in a GTU program (GTU MA or the Certificate in Buddhist Chaplaincy), your student record and registration will happen via the GTU student portal, Sonis. And please contact Helen Tagawa (firstname.lastname@example.org), our Registrar and Director of Student Services for any specific questions about admissions, registration, or applying for scholarships.
And, as always, read the catalog! Most of your questions can be answered by reading the catalog.
Student Information Portals
All courses offered throughout the GTU consortium, including IBS-offered courses, are are publicly listed via the GTU student information system. Please visit GTU Sonis and search for courses by semester and school to see IBS’s current listings.
IBS registration and program forms
- Registration form to audit a class
- Petition to transfer coursework
- Petition for a leave of absence
- Petition for incomplete
- M.Div. program checklist
- M.B.S. program checklist
- M.Div. and M.B.S. thesis proposal form
- Certificate program completion form
- Scholarship application form
- Ryukoku student exchange scholarship application
- IBS travel grant application
- IBS Dormitory Application